Wednesday 2 May 2012

About me.


My name is Thadjayanan Thaverajah. To make it easy you can just call me Thadj. I am currently in my final semester of my diploma in Mechatronics. My hobby is reading. I love to read books of various genres. Reading helps me to explore a different kind ofworld. It also allows me to gain a wider perspective of the world and developmy imagination. If I were to identify my strength I would say that I am best atproblem solving. In my opinion, my strength is like the light in a sea ofdarkness. It helps me to navigate around my problems and find solutions in acalm and rational manner. My ERI goal would be to learn how to use the internet more effectively and efficiently. This would help me enhance the quality of myschool work in terms of research and application. I believe that my hobby andmy strength are also leverage to my goal. Reading would intrigue me further inunderstanding the applications of the internet and problem solving would help me to discover the appropriate information needed to use for my school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment